Heritage Villa, 1st floor
2-room suite; bedroom, living room, bathroom, accommodates 2 adults and 1 child
– Bathroom in grey marble with an XL shower, rain showerhead, 2 free-standing wash-hand basins set on a custom-made marble table, WC and bidet
– Bedroom with a 1.80-metre box-spring bed with a mattress 40 cm in depth and luxury toppers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Designers Guild pillows
– Living room with antique silk rug, couch which can be extended to create a sofa bed or chaise longue
– All 3 rooms have windows offering picture-book views of the Chianti countryside
– Building materials: centuries-old cotto floors, humidity regulating adobe-clad walls with glossy, silky-smooth stucco lustro and exposed natural stone walls
– Docking station for music
– LED flat-screen television
– Broadband Internet access (LAN)
Vitigliano services in your suite
Mineral water – we deliver fresh mineral water to your room every day (still or carbonated, depending on your preference) free of charge, like all the mineral water available throughout the hotel.
Toiletries – We provide products created here in Tuscany using natural ingredients from the ERBARIO TOSCANA range, a line that is now available in New York’s Madison Avenue
Luggage – On request, our staff are happy to unpack your luggage and to store your suitcases in a safe place
Turndown service – available on request
Vitigliano suite rates
November – April
May – October
All prices stated are per suite, per night based on 2 adults sharing. These prices include our Vitigliano Gourmet Breakfast, coffee and mineral water throughout the day.
All prices include the statutory tax.
Minimum length of stay is 3 nights.
In order to secure your reservation, we kindly request that you make a down payment of 50% of the booking costs. We request payment of the remaining amount 30 days before your arrival.
If you are coming with children:
The Lamole, Casole and Panzano suites offer the possibility of one child sharing the parents’ suite. We provide a free cot for children under the age of 3. A service charge of € 40 applies to children at the age of 3 and under age of 12 (includes breakfast and mineral water).
For further information about rates, special offers and policies click Reservation