Tower Villa, 2nd floor
2-room suite; bedroom, living room, bathroom, accommodates 2 adults and 1 child
– Bathroom in white Carrara marble, XL shower with chromotherapy rain showerhead, 2 free-standing wash-hand basins set on a custom-made marble table, WC and bidet
– Bedroom with freestanding cast stone bathtub, 1.80-metre box-spring bed with a mattress 40 cm in depth and luxury toppers, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Designers Guild pillows and floor-to-ceiling windows offering a breathtaking view
– Living room with antique silk rug, couch which can be extended to provide a sofa bed or chaise longue
– All 3 rooms offer picture-book views of the Chianti countryside and the Castle of Panzano
– Building material: Parquet flooring made from centuries-old oak wine barrels, humidity regulating adobe-clad walls with glossy, silky-smooth stucco lustro and exposed natural stone walls
– Docking station for music
– LED flat-screen television
– Broadband Internet access (LAN)
The Panzano Suite can be internally connected to the Torre Suite thus enabling guests to rent the entire Tower floor. In the tower suites, which date back to the 14th century, you can walk in the footsteps of the renowned Verrazzano family and savour breathtaking 360 ° views in all directions – vineyards, cypress trees, the Castle of Panzano and olive groves.
Vitigliano services in your suite
Mineral water – we deliver fresh mineral water to your room every day (still or carbonated, depending on your preference) free of charge, like all the mineral water available throughout the hotel.
Toiletries – We provide products created here in Tuscany using natural ingredients from the ERBARIO TOSCANA range, a line that is now available in New York’s Madison Avenue
Luggage – On request, our staff are happy to unpack your luggage and to store your suitcases in a safe place
Turndown service – available on request
Vitigliano suite rates
November – April
May – October
All prices stated are per suite, per night based on 2 adults sharing. These prices include our Vitigliano Gourmet Breakfast, coffee and mineral water throughout the day.
All prices include the statutory tax.
Minimum length of stay is 3 nights.
In order to secure your reservation, we kindly request that you make a down payment of 50% of the booking costs. We request payment of the remaining amount 30 days before your arrival.
If you are coming with children:
The Lamole, Casole and Panzano suites offer the possibility of one child sharing the parents’ suite. We provide a free cot for children under the age of 3. A service charge of € 40 applies to children at the age of 3 and under age of 12 (includes breakfast and mineral water).
For further information about rates, special offers and policies click Reservation